1. laura
    December 10, 2018 @ 8:08 am

great ideas suzy!
    new follower! laura

December 10, 2018 @ 10:55 am

Laura,
      Hi!!! So nice to meet you and welcome! Thank you for reaching out. I got on your blog and it is AWESOME! (Everybody check out https://notatrophywife.com/) I’m so glad you’re here. Hugs to you and happy Monday! xoxo Suzy

2. Wendy Howard
    December 11, 2018 @ 10:48 am

Great article! I love you and Meredith! We’re all on this health, nutrition and fitness journey together and that makes it much more fun!

December 11, 2018 @ 11:23 am

Wendy,
      Yes! You are so right! We have to support and encourage each other! Thanks for being such and inspiration! I want to do something in ENB with you next year, for sure. xoxo Suzy

3. Lorena
    September 24, 2019 @ 7:12 am

Hi , I really enjoyed your article. It help me a lot. I’m also a personal trainer but lately I haven’t been playing my roll, I moved a few months ago, n was a little down so I haven’t exercise as much as I used to when I was working
    I gained 5 pounds in 7 months n was thinking oh well I just turned 54 , I guess is ok because of my metabolism is slowing down n etc.
    After reading your article , I know I have to start my routine again to feel better n look better for myself.
    Starting today with my new routine I designed for ME , my new client 😃
    Thanks a bunch. Lorena M G

September 24, 2019 @ 7:28 am

Lorena,
      Good for you! I know you’ll feel a lot better once you get going again – not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well! I’ll be praying for you. Go get ‘em, girl! 🙌🏻