1. Betsie Z
    March 18, 2019 @ 8:07 am

Hi Suzy! Thank you for this very informative post! I am on as a tag along on my husband’s Prime! One you didn’t mention under reading is that on the 1st of every month they send out a selection of prime reading that you can download for free. These are books that are going to be published in the next month and they give you a choice in different genres. It’s called Amazon First Reads. I usually download the historical fiction selection!
    I’m not sure if it is because I am a tag along, but I can’t choose any new downloads under Prime music. It seems like it’s all of what my husband has put on there and none of the selections are available for me to add to the account. It keeps prompting me to want to purchase the unlimited membership. I have looked in their FAQ but I can’t find an explanation for it. Have you ever heard of this?
    I hope Bob continues to be healing well, and I’m sure you’re a good nursemaid to him! ????

March 18, 2019 @ 9:54 am

Hi Betsie!
      Thanks so much for your kind wished for Bob! He is healing well! We have to keep reminding ourselves that even though he was young for the surgery (he’s 53, like me), and he was is good shape, it was still major surgery! I laughed yesterday when a bunch of people at church expected that he’d be there and basically back to normal! Hahahaha!
      I’m not sure why you’re having trouble downloading music, but it could be because you’re not a registered user of your household. Here’s more information on that: https://amzn.to/2Obic8F
      I hope that helps!

2. Wendy Howard
    March 18, 2019 @ 6:53 pm

I forwarded this to the SIX millennials in my family! They learned a few things from your past post on things the IPhone can do! You\’re the best!

March 18, 2019 @ 6:59 pm

Wendy,
      Your comment made me SO happy! Thank you!

3. Wendy Howard
    March 18, 2019 @ 6:57 pm

Is there a fee for Amazon music?

March 18, 2019 @ 7:03 pm

Wendy,
      The benefits I talked about in this post are free. There is an upgraded, paid “Amazon Music Unlimited” program that Prime Members receive a discount for both the monthly and the annual plans. You can get more information here: https://amzn.to/2Tfm89p
      Hope that helps! xoxo Suzy

4. Adalyn Schillaci
    March 19, 2019 @ 11:25 am

This was a great comprehensive and informative post!! I will definitely use it as a reference. Thank you for the work and effort you put into it!

March 19, 2019 @ 12:36 pm

Adalyn,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Any of the images in it can be pinned to Pinterest for future reference! Hugs to you!

5. Kattia
    March 20, 2019 @ 4:13 pm

I think the quality of your picture is perfect. All my photos are from IPhone XS.
    Thank you so much for all this information. I use my husband’s membership, I will open my page. You are so darling to have done all this research for us.

March 20, 2019 @ 6:15 pm

Kattia,
      You are just the sweetest. Thank you for your kind comment and I’m so glad you liked the post!

6. Julie | This Main Line Life
    March 29, 2019 @ 4:30 pm

It seems that every time I go to amazon (and that’s frequently) they have something new for Prime members. It’s overwhelming. I love that they are partnered now with Whole Foods. I’ve definitely been taking advantage of that. We like prime video too and have used prime pantry from time to time. A friend of mine was accidentally delivered someone elses Prime Fresh delivery one and amazon said to just keep it. There must have been over $200 worth of groceries in there. She was very happy.

March 29, 2019 @ 7:39 pm

Julie,
      I agree that all the Prime benefits can get overwhelming – that’s why I wrote this post! I loved that story about your friend! Thanks for sharing! xoxo Suzy