1. Suzanne Stavert
    March 27, 2019 @ 2:25 pm

This post was a doozy! So thorough, so helpful! I was going to write something similar for my blog, but not nearly as good as this!! Thank you Suzy – I know this tech tutorial will help a great number of readers!

March 27, 2019 @ 3:27 pm

Suzanne,
      Thank you so much! I’m so glad you liked it! I feel terrible that it was so long…but it had to be for me to cover everything. 🙂 Hugs to you!

2. Lainie Ishbia
    April 7, 2019 @ 9:46 am

Hi Suzy

I have been following you for awhile now & am so amazed & impressed by the amount and quality of work you do. I have a fashion & Lifestyle blog/website for women with invisible physical disabilities and just read your post about having a chronic condition. I was a former social worker/self-esteem speaker & now help empower people look & feel their best without being defined by their limitations. I wear two leg braces under my clothes & can’t Button my shirt but you would never know this. I help people find creative ways to live their best lives

I am writing for a couple of reasons…The first is to let you know I’m including your Post on Tech 101 in my newsletter next week. Second, to find out if you have any interest in collaborating? I will soon be an empty nestor soon (daughter leaving for college this fall & sophomore age son) and many of my followers already are. I would also love and appreciate any advice you may have on growing my blog/website.

I can’t wait to hear from you,
    Lainie Ishbia

April 7, 2019 @ 6:57 pm

Lanie,
      So nice to hear from you! Your website is lovely and I would love to talk further. Please reach out to me via my email (Suzy@emptynestblessed.com) and let’s set up a phone call. And thank you for including me in your weekly newsletter. So kind of you.I look forward to talking further xoxo Suzy

3. Gretchen Harvey
    April 8, 2019 @ 6:50 am

Suzy,
    GM!
    You are my current fav blogger! I adore your kindness & advice. I also find your sense of humor refreshing (hahaha!)
    Your fashion sense has been a great help, I had no Idea what 57 should look like..hahaha! It should look like me!
    I love my City Lips that I bought FOR HALF PRICE when you reminded me!
    I never had children, so no empty nest…just Jim & I for 30 years now. He has a grown daughter from his first marriage & we have grandchildren now too!
    I contracted Hep C at 19 yrs old from a blood transfusion after a car accident. They say this made me infertile. I was (finally) approved by my insurance to get the treatment in 2015 & I’m cured now. Did you know there are literally millions of us with no apparent symptoms, ticking away like time bombs, for the liver cancers or diseases that this results in? The demographic is “Born between 1945 & 1965” I was born 1962.
    Maybe you could write something about this & asking for the simple blood test from your doctor when they are sending you for bloodwork anyway? There is also a vaccine now for Hep A & Hep B.
    Anyhow, Thank You Suzy! Just for being YOU!!!

4. Rose
    August 19, 2019 @ 10:09 am

How do I unsubscribe?

August 19, 2019 @ 12:17 pm

I would be happy to unsubscribe you, Rose. Sorry to see you go! I just need your Last name (There are several Rose(s) on my mailing list. xoxo Suzy