1. Suzan McLallen
    August 13, 2019 @ 7:36 am

Happy Happy Birthday Suzy! Have a blessed day. You are blessing so many women, and in turn their families , by encouraging their journey through the Empty Nest transition. It’s a great calling! It was a joy seeing you and Bob in May in our beloved Sanibel.

August 13, 2019 @ 11:32 am

Aw, thank you precious Suzan! I wouldn’t be half the woman I am without your influence in my life! Big love to you! xoxo Suzy

2. Shannon Leyerle
    August 13, 2019 @ 7:57 am

Such beautiful dresses! I love shopping for dresses at Dillard’s, because they have such an amazing selection of wonderful dresses. Looks like it was an amazing wedding!

August 13, 2019 @ 11:34 am

Shannon,
      I could not agree more! I’m going to be shopping there more often, for sure! It was such a fun Baylor wedding of a former Student Body President and his VP (which made my gold dress an even better choice)!

3. nylse
    August 13, 2019 @ 1:04 pm

Your winning outfit looked great at the wedding – from head to toe! This was a fun post which I enjoyed and I think your readers got this right.

August 13, 2019 @ 1:34 pm

Nylse,
      Thank you! That really means a lot to me! I felt great in the dress – and that’s the MOST important thing, right? So glad you liked it!💗

4. Martha
    August 13, 2019 @ 4:39 pm

Suzy, ALL of these dresses look so cute on you! I don’t think you could have made a wrong decision. Btw, you are SO tiny!

August 13, 2019 @ 6:46 pm

Martha,
      Thank you! If by tiny you mean flat-chested, then you are correct. 🤣🤣🤣 So glad you enjoyed the post!