1. Suzanne
    July 14, 2020 @ 10:25 am

You should definitely check out Simple Beauty Minerals – https://simplebeautyminerals.com. It’s a small, woman-owned business dedicated to clean skincare and make-up, and she understands the varied needs of mature skin (although my 22 year-old daughter uses some of her products as well). I read about Lisa’s products on a blog and decided to try her mineral makeup – gradually I added skin care items as well, and my skin has never looked better or been more healthy! The owner is very accessible, answering questions, offering suggestions, explaining product benefits, etc. I won’t go back to “traditional” makeup again. All items can be ordered as samples so you can experiment and play around with a product before committing to a full-sized container. I highly recommend Simple Beauty Minerals!

July 14, 2020 @ 10:45 am

Suzanne,
      Thank you so much for sharing! I haven’t heard of that line, but will def check it out!

• Suzanne
        July 14, 2020 @ 10:51 am

You’ll be glad you did! Would you please adjust my post so it doesn’t show my full name? I made the assumption that only my first name would be listed. Thank you kindly!

July 14, 2020 @ 10:57 am

Suzanne,
          Sure! Done! Thank you for the rec!

2. Suzy
    July 14, 2020 @ 8:01 pm

Hi Suzy – just wondering if you have tried the Ilia line of makeup? I love it and it’s all I wear now. Does not irritate my skin, the foundation is a serum so doesn’t settle into my wrinkles and it is not a “mask” of foundation. I feel, and look, like me (only better)! And the price point is right.

July 14, 2020 @ 9:04 pm

Suzy,
      Oh, that sounds wonderful! Thanks so much for the tip! Will check out Ilia! (https://bit.ly/3j0wXdo)
      I get some of my best referrals from y’all, and I’m so grateful!

3. Midlife and Beyond
    July 17, 2020 @ 11:46 am

Tula products sound amazing. I agree that sunscreen for the face can always be tricky, especially factor 50. I prefer to wear mineral or natural sunscreens, but it’s not always possible to find the correct one to sit well underneath makeup. I’m not sure if we can get this brand in the UK – I’ll check it out.
    Alison xx

July 17, 2020 @ 12:42 pm

Alison,
      Oh, I so hope you can! I’m so happy with everything I’ve tried from this company! Thanks so much for your comment!